1. Your wife wants you to go.
2. Make a friend or two.
3. Experience a Shabbat in a beautiful setting at Camp Ramah.
4. Escape for a few days. You’ll have no responsibilities. You can even leave your cell phone in the car.
5. Do something fun – softball, tennis, basketball, canoeing, biking, eating, etc.
6. Have access to our honored speakers all weekend.
7. Make contacts locally and within the region.
8. Feel connected with the Jewish Community.
9. Learn something Jewish.
10. First year is discounted .
11. You don’t have to be a Temple member or Men’s Club member to attend.